Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finally : A Blog!

Well, just as it says in the title, finally a blog for me!
It's late, I know people have been making blog since the megalitkhum age (exaggeration), but as the saying goes, "Better late than never", I guess it's never too late to start a blog.

Some of you may or may not know that I'm really fond of writings, either reading them or imagining me writing them. Now, I guess, it's time for me to take a step further than just imagining them :3

I'll write about everything (almost, maybe), because I simply adore everything. To those who thinks you've known me well, beware!
Sometimes I'll write in English, sometimes in Indonesian. Why? Because I believe that some things are better said in English, some are better in Indonesian, and some are better not to be said at all ^^

As for the layout.... Not too fond with it, but bear with me. I'm still figuring out a lot of things at blogger!

So well, keep up with me if you like :)
(I'd appreciate it if you do so!)
I hope you enjoy reading my writings like I enjoy writing them!

1 comment: