Tuesday, September 27, 2011

All The Values I Have Been Given

I decided to relive my desire for writing. And mostly, it is because of you.
I choose to write here, because this is the reason I made this blog for the first time anyway. This blog got abandoned for a long time, forgotten..... As if I have tons of treasures to share, yet I cannot find them, like they're lost, then forgotten..

Thinking and searching, I just can't find them, I can't figure out what's missing.... I think I know what has been missing. A blog doesn't need to be thought of too much. You know, sometimes the solution of a problem you've been thinking so much, is to think about it less.

And now, you have given me many lessons, much new thoughts, much new memories to the brain of this human, or much new data to the harddisk of this robot.

And somehow, I want to collect them all, as pieces and fragments of my thoughts.

I don't know whether you read this or not, but if you read this.... Maybe there will be some posts that can make your heart questions me, or can even hurt you, but I just want to say this to you :

All what I wrote here is the thoughts and feelings, if they're really feelings, that have been screaming continuously inside me.
Even though what I write may hurt you, but while writing that, I have no intention of hurting you whatsoever. I'm just pouring out what my thoughts are, especially reacting to the current situation and conditon.
I have no intention of hurting you from the back, and if anything I write here makes you think so, please forgive me. I will explain every single word to you, if necessary..

If you feel what I write here contradicts what I'm saying out on the front.. well... maybe I can't deny that for some parts, but I just want to tell you, that I'm aware of everything I say and write, outloud frontally, or in twitter, or here, or anywhere. Some people may see me as a hypocrite, but in fact, I'm just a bunch of thoughts about everything from various point of views. And that thoughts are continuously battling inside me. And I'm still learning which thoughts are whose, and which ones are right. Or moreover, what is 'right' anyway?

And though I'm still learning the true meaning of this sentence, I'll say
"I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment